Accountability #5

Ahhhhh well ..... accountability has gone completely out of the window as of late.

I have a million excuses why, and trust me when I tell you that I could list them all quite articulately here on this virtual page.

But seriously.

Do you really want to read through all million of my creative excuses?

See.  I didn't think so.

I will say that I have fallen off the weight loss wagon.

Truth be told, I was run over by the weight loss wagon.

It wasn't pretty.  Lot's of carnage.

The bottom line is that I have been up, and I have been sort of down, but I have NOT lost any significant weight that would register on any official scale. In the words of my mother, "I have been fiddly-farting around."

And really, the only person here I am hurting is myself ... and well, my health.

I have a weigh in tomorrow, and I am not expecting it to be even close to good news.  I will be happy if I've just stayed under the 220 lb mark, but we shall see.

In the meantime, not all is for naught.  I have managed to average about 3.5 miles on a consistently daily schedule (minus some Saturdays and Sundays), and my plan is to try to get some evening walks in that would round out my walking mileage to an even 5 miles (more miles on my brand new shoes ... yay!).

I have been fighting sheer exhaustion which I feel fairly certain has more to do with the fact that I need to detox from sugar than actual physical tiredness.  So, I checked out a sugar addict book from the library.  It seemed relatively easy to read.  We shall see.

So, there you have it.  I am still fat.  Nothing much has changed in that department.  However, as some smart individual said a while back, "I don't feel like this has been a waste of time because if I hadn't been working on losing this weight, the time would still have passed."




Comments

Popular Posts