I stink at making resolutions. I never complete them. So, this year, I thought I would make a list of all the things I'm not going to do in 2006. Is it a shameless attempt to apply reverse psychology? Oh who knows! But it sure is better than making those stupid resolutions. :)
So, here goes ...
- I'm not going to fling my heart at anyone of the opposite sex ... anymore! Ever! Nope! This girl's heart is staying safely locked in an undisclosed location. If someone of the opposite sex wants it, they will need access to night vision goggles and a very sophisticated GPS system to find it! Rejection? WHO NEEDS IT!
- I'm not going to get organized. I can never find anything when I organize!
- I will try hard not to allow my personal spending in Starbucks to increase their stock values. I need to pinch those pennies!
- I will strive to reduce personal waste, and, as a result, I will not allow an unearthly number of "science projects" to accumulate in my fridge!
- I will no longer kiss my dog in public. I'm told it gives off the wrong vibe ... whatever!
- I will not allow nay-sayers to pooh on my parade! It's MY parade, after all!
- I will no longer live my life with regrets ... scars, bumps, bruises, scraps and scratches? Well, yes, maybe, but no regrets!
- I will no longer try to live with resolutions ... they are useless!