I WANT TO BE .... (list of goals for this coming school year)


  1. I want to be the type of teacher that can laugh at a good booger or fart joke.
  2. I want to be the teacher than loves each individual kid for what they have to offer society, not what society thinks they should be offering.
  3. I want to be the teacher that is willing to question with my students.
  4. I want to be the teacher that celebrates the little things.
  5. I want to be the teacher that takes time for health and fitness.
  6. I want to be the teacher that has boundless energy.
  7. I want to be the teacher that hugs just because.
  8. I want to be the teacher that sees the potential.
  9. I want to be the teacher that instills a love for life as well as a love for learning.
  10. I want to be the teacher that recognizes each child is more than a number. 

Comments

Popular Posts