LET THE EXHAUSTION BEGIN!!!


I don't know what it is.

Perhaps it's psychological...or mental...or environmental....or all of the above.

Whatever it is, I can sleep like a baby during my breaks. However, once school starts back again, I can't sleep through the night to save my everlasting life!

I have been back to school for four days now, and y'all! I don't think I've slept through the night once!  I mean, what even!?

I wouldn't worry too much about it except this morning, my exhaustion threatened to upset the delicate balance of my life.

How you ask?

I poured creamer in my water bottle!!  I mean, who does that?

To make matters worse, I have become a truly OLD LADY -- every day at about 7:15 p.m, I start nodding off like an old geezer, nearly giving myself whiplash. That doesn't end until sometime after 9:30 p.m., when I drag my tired butt off to bed, only to wake up in the early morning hours by the call of nature.

These late 40s!  No one told me it would be like this. No one warned me.  Why not?






Comments

Popular Posts