A WISH LIST OF SORTS
Things I WISH I could have at my disposal at the snap of my fingers ... but, let's face it -- it's NEVER going to happen.
- A Starbucks kiosk in my classroom. The mind reels at the level of productivity I would have if I had a kiosk in my room.
- A good-looking, tall, dark, and handsome type that would be available at a moment's notice for odd jobs around the house that I neither can do or care to do. This list is a long one ... I might need to let him live in my basement or something.
- A personal chef ... I can cook. I just never have the motivation to do so.
- A personal massage therapist.
- A cat that actually listens to my directions and FOLLOWS them.
- A never-ending closet, wherein, I could open it up and new, hip, and exciting outfits would always pop out and be ready to go. The closet would TOTALLY know the weather too.
- Let's extend the idea in #6 to a refrigerator. I mean, really!? Who wouldn't want that piece of handy technology?
- A running tab that someone else would be responsible to pay at the local bookstore.
- Endless amounts of time and energy to tackle all the latest and greatest schemes that pop into my head.
- Children in my presence that never whined or asked WHY NOT?, and were generally pleasant at all times.