Funny Conversations I've Had Today

With my dad ... 
Dad:  "They might be throwing a big .... oh, what do you call it?  You know?  It's a dinner ... where they practice the wedding ... you know?  The practice dinner."

Me:  "The rehearsal dinner, Dad?  Do you mean the rehearsal dinner?"


With my sister ... 
Me:  "Would you like these [two sports bottles] for when you workout on your elliptical machine?"

Ann: "Ha! When I'm working on my elliptical.  You're funny.  I might take one."


With Carrie ... 
Me:  "Oh man! I need to transfer some money in my account.  My mortgage hasn't cleared, and I have just about enough for the mortgage."

Carrie:  "Just do an online transfer."

Me:  "I don't think I can.  I can only look at my balances."

Few minutes later ...

Me:  "Oh wait!  I can do online transactions.  This is slicker than snot on a door knob!"

Carrie:  "Dude, no offense, but I can't believe it's taken you this long to figure that out!"

Comments

Popular Posts