Weekly Accountability #3 & #4

Beginning weight (January 30, 2012): 229.2
Goal weight: 175
Goal Body fat: 22%
Current weight: 217.6
Current body fat: 31.2%
Loss to date: 12 lbs
Pounds to lose to reach goal: 42.6 lbs

I have no photograph(s) to go with this post because, well, things have gotten crazy, schedule-wise, and I've sort of fallen off the accountability wagon. 

Insert heavy sigh here.

I will honestly admit that I have lost complete and total control over my sweet tooth as well as complete and total control over my portion sizes. 

Insert another heavy sigh here.

Having said that, I am pleased I am not up more than the 4 ounces I currently am.  However, I should be down like 10 pounds by now!  Instead, it would appear, to borrow a word from my mother, I am fiddleedinkin' around ... and have been  ... for some time. 

I could blame it on my schedule as of late, and part of that would be true.  I have been slammed wherein, prior to this, I have not been so much.

However, the times where there is some down time, I just don't feel like doing ANY THING.  It's pitiful, I know!

I also discovered that I am eating too much!  I know, right!?  I am suppose to be eating all these mini-meals, and apparently, I am eating too many mini-meals ... or not mini-enough ... or something!  I won't go into the gory details of how I know that I am eating too much.  Just trust me on this one.  I am.

Finally, I have to SOME HOW figure out how to fit in some Pilate's or Yoga during my school year schedule along with the walking.  It's becoming more and more obvious that this must occur. 

I will say that I am doing better in the area of water consumption. I have my days where I forget, but for the most part, I am a water-drinking fool.  In fact, the other day, I had a Diet Coke for the first time in a very long time ... so I think I can safely say that, besides coffee or tea, I've weened myself off of any other beverage that might contain all that nasty, not-so-good-for-you chemical stuff. 

I just have to keep reminding myself that this is not a sprint; it's a marathon.  It will come off ... eventually.  I just need to adjust some more ... some how.

My goal this week?  Stay within my POINTS PLUS Values that Weight Watchers has allotted me.  Easier said than done ... trust me.

 

Comments

Popular Posts