Tuesday, December 31, 2019/Wednesday, January 1, 2020



Happy New Year!!!

I started off New Year's Eve with a NYE Brunch. What a great idea one of my friends had! I declare it a much needed new tradition, this New Year's Eve Brunch. I heart brunches!

New Year's Eve night? I cannot hang anymore. I struggled to stay awake the entire evening...I managed to stay awake, but holy moly! It was touch and go for a hot minute.

Also, I used to be so much cooler. Well, cooler-ish. I use to knew every one who performed on Dick Clark's Rocking New Year's Eve. Performers last night? No clue who most of them were. Welcome to Old Fartdom!

It's a family tradition to get together on New Year's Eve and eat snack foods and ring in the new year together. I used to be able to eat all things for NYE. Yeaaaahhhh, not any more.  This old lady had to swallow a Pepcid before she dug into her New Year's Eve snacks. P.I.T.I.F.U.L.

Looking back, 2019 started out on a sour note for me, and, to be honest, it has ended on a bit of a sour note as well. But that's life, I suppose. A series of hills and valleys. As much as I hate to say good-bye to the holidays, I am eager to start 2020 as a clean slate of potential just stretched out before me.

Here is to all the hopes and dreams for 2020. May it be a good year, and I may gracefully traverse its hills and valleys.

Comments

Popular Posts