Trying to feel un-blue for Christmas

Today has been a discouraging day for me.

It might be that we've not seen sun for any good length of time.

Or maybe it's because I was really looking forward to a FULL week of vacation before Christmas (to soak up a bit of Christmas cheer), but now we're paying back snow days ... and well ... blah ....

It might be due to the general lack of common decency and respect for each other as professionals.

Perhaps it's because I can't fit into my pants.

All these could be a contributing factor to the general feeling of BLAHs going on today. I'm fighting the urge to just say BAH HUMBUG to it all. I find myself watching WHITE CHRISTMAS and wondering if the life portrayed on that movie was, indeed, a simpler, kinder time. Were people just as rude and nasty then as they are now?

I have to find something to get me out of my funk ...

Comments

Popular Posts