Losing my mind

I'm at that point ...

You know the one ...

The point at which, if something doesn't go my way, I will be going postal on the bag boy at Kroger for dropping my bananas on top of the loaf of bread while he discusses the wild and crazy night he had last night with the dude next to him.

I'm just sayin' ...

My brain has a limited amount of space for stress, and this space is NOT limitless like I used to think. No, no. This space is shrinking rapidly ... like a lot of things shrink when one gets older. I won't go into what those shrinking things are; it's not appropriate for mixed company. Let's just say, things are shrinking and leave it at that.

The stress has actually oozed into other portions of my body ... parts you don't want to know about ... and it's doing things .... things you don't want to know about.

I woke up this morning, convinced it was Friday, and I've been in a foul mood ever since the news anchors so rudely burst that bubble.

I need a vacation ... like I need air to breathe ... and water to drink.

I'm hanging on by a thread ... a very frayed thread ...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds like you have 11 baby praying mantis praying for you on your ceiling.

Sorry, had to say it to make you smile!

NeeCee

Popular Posts