An Ode to Summer Break

Summer Break! How I love thee? Let me count the ways!



  1. Copious amounts of coffee on the deck in my jammies looooong into the morning.

  2. Late nights, late mornings.

  3. I can finally relax ... there's no real stress.

  4. I can get to all the little projects that have been on hold for more than six months.

  5. My house is cleaner.

  6. I cook more -- and I plan to just that, and step outside of my cooking rut, too!

  7. My dishes are usually done a lot more frequently.

  8. I get to hang out with my cat, who doesn't really understand why I'm home all day and messing with her routine.

  9. My laundry is done more efficiently.

  10. My bed is made every day.

  11. I can read more, and I intend to do so with gusto!

  12. I can write more, and I intend to do so with gusto!

  13. I can dream more, and I intend to do so with gusto!

  14. I can explore more, and I intend to do so with gusto!

  15. I can recailbrate and celebrate and reevaluate.

Ahhhh, Summer. How I do love thee!



Comments

Popular Posts