On the scale of 1 to heinous, this has been as close to heinous as I've gotten in my ten years of knocking around in this teaching gig.
I need a break. And oh how I wished it was a good, long one! But alas, it will be no more thank six weeks, and then I get to hit it hard all over again.
But for six glorious weeks, I will have a pretty chilled out schedule ... minus the week of professional development ... oh! And those three days I said I would help to lead the Technology Workshop. Yeah, minus those two things, I will be chillin' like a villain.
What does that phrase even mean, people!? I don't understand it.
I have some specific things I would like to accomplish in those six weeks.
- Finish my novel.
- Shop my novel around.
- Finally organize my office and figure out how to create a craft room/office area.
- Clean my house from top to bottom and purge, purge, purge.
- Organize my classroom and purge, purge, purge.
- Read, read, read, read, and read some more
- Oh yeah, and graduate from grad school!
Bring on the fun, people! Bring on the fun!