9 Days Left

After today, there are 9 days left of school ... and yes!  I am counting.

On the scale of 1 to heinous, this has been as close to heinous as I've gotten in my ten years of knocking around in this teaching gig. 

I need a break.  And oh how I wished it was a good, long one!  But alas, it will be no more thank six weeks, and then I get to hit it hard all over again. 

But for six glorious weeks, I will have a pretty chilled out schedule ... minus the week of professional development ... oh!  And those three days I said I would help to lead the Technology Workshop.  Yeah, minus those two things, I will be chillin' like a villain.

What does that phrase even mean, people!?  I don't understand it.

I have some specific things I would like to accomplish in those six weeks.
  1. Finish my novel.
  2. Shop my novel around.
  3. Finally organize my office and figure out how to create a craft room/office area.
  4. Clean my house from top to bottom and purge, purge, purge.
  5. Organize my classroom and purge, purge, purge.
  6. Read, read, read, read, and read some more
  7. Oh yeah, and graduate from grad school!
I want it to be an amazing summer of finding all kinds of things to do and see ... go to crazy places and lose tons of weight because I am so busy hiking and walking and being crazy.

Bring on the fun, people!  Bring on the fun!

Comments

Popular Posts