End of the School Year Black and Blues

This seems to be crazy time of year for me, and every single year, I lose my mind. Seriously.  Stark-raving, lunacy.  I'm telling you.  It isn't pretty.

The more years I teach, the worse the mind-losing gets. 

Yes, stress.  That is probably the largest contributing factor to said "CRAZY."  I mean, after all, we've got state testing, report cards, last-minute-WHAT-DO-YOU-MEAN-YOU-DON'T-KNOW-WHAT-A-FRACTION-IS, petty cliquey stuff, I-DIDN'T-SAY-THAT-YES-YOU-DID stuff, kids that decide they no longer have to follow rules, and that, all rolled up together, equals me wanting to just LOSE IT all over everyone! 

Last night, I took my frustrations out on my lawn, and I have to tell you, it looks good. Other than some weeds that I do battle with this weekend, when it's suppose to be one hundred and SUPER HOT degrees, my yard looks neat and tidy and not at all like the yard of someone that belongs in the loony bin.

Somewhere along the line, I have got to find my humor again.  It's hiding from me ...

Comments

Popular Posts