- I have worn the same work-out clothes for three days in a row. I'm pretty sure there's some sort of memorandum at the Center for Disease Control about that, but whatever. At least, I am exercising!
- I got mad when I weighed in at Weight Watchers last night and discovered I'd gained 1.4 lbs, and I, yes, admittedly, pouted. A 40 year old woman does, in fact, pout. I've done it frequently this week ... and last week ... and the week after that.
- I've secretly harbored the desire to punch people in the face for no other reason than it would make me feel better.
- I have washed the same load of laundry five times because I keep forgetting it in the washing machine.
- I resent people who are spending inordinate amounts of time explaining, in detail, their anticipated beach vacations. I can barely afford a wading pool for my side yard.
- I wanted to punch the WEED MAN representative out knocking on doors this evening. His mere existence and need to make money, made me want to really do bodily harm. I have been bugged all day long.
- I worked on my graduate school project during a time I should have been organizing and cleaning my classroom. Shoot me!
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Okay, okay, I am jumping on the MIDWEEK CONFESSIONAL band wagon. I will take it as a purging of the soul for the evening ... or a rationalization of all the things I've screwed up this week.