PROBLEMS

I have said numerous times this week, "I don't know how I don't have a drinking problem yet." 

I have said this tongue and cheek. 

There really is no need to form an intervention.  Really.

And I certainly don't want to make light of some one's struggle with such vices.

But seriously, people.

If you knew the crap-storm that has been my last three weeks, this one included, you might wonder the same thing.

I said this to my wonderful teammates, today, as we were lining kids up after recess, the time of year we should all enjoy, but that create a whole host of problems, namely, "SHE DID THIS, HE DID THAT, SHE LOOKED AT ME FUNNY, MY TOE/FINGER/KNEE/HEAD/WHOLE BODY HURTS, WHEN IS IT TIME TO GO HOME whine-fest.

"How have I NOT developed a drinking problem!?"
 I hissed this at one of my teammates as we were walking to the front of the line.

And then it hit me.

I'm fat.  Holy crap!  I am FAT!

I don't have a drinking problem because I have an EATING problem.

Awesome. 

That is good to know.

Knowing is half the battle, right?

Comments

Popular Posts