THINGS THAT ARE MAKING ME HAPPY TODAY



A cleaned out, reorganized, washed down refrigerator.  I moved shelves around to accommodate a better storage of food flow (and I just wrote that sentence like I was some sort of refrigerator expert -- I am most certainly not as the next sentence will exemplify for you, dear reader).  Why I never did this seven years when I bought the daggone refrigerator, who the heck knows!  It sure does make me happy though!  If this makes me a nerd, I embrace it!  





I am prepping lettuce and other veggies for quick and easy salads.  Oh my word! I do love streamlining stuff.  This is most certainly streamlining at it's finest!

TO DO LISTS ... I simply LOVE TO DO LISTS!

Coffee!  Those of you who know me well know this liquid ALWAYS makes me happy!



Emmy the Cat. She isn't really all that thrilled that I am home.  I am messing up her schedule.  She follows me around, meowing, and I can't tell if that is because she sees this as extra Cat and Owner time ... OR if she is bitching because I am interrupting prime nap time.  I would suspect it's the latter, but daggone it! She's cute even when she's crabby!




I bought this new planner today, and it is revolutionizing my world. Okay, maybe not that dramatic, but it sure does make me happy.  I LOVE my Happy Planner!!!




Comments

Popular Posts