ON THE VERGE OF 35

Okay, so it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I am sitting here, staring 35, practically, right in the face, and it's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

I can't say as though I'm particularly happy about turning 35. However, the world, as I see it, hasn't come to a full stop ending with an explosion yet either.

I rather like the fact that people mistake my for being younger ... most of the time. It makes me feel good ...

35 ... I'm trying it on for size, folks, and I think I'm going to like it.

Comments

Duuude! 35?!?!?
Megan said…
BITE ME!!!!!

:)
Anonymous said…
Now, Now...just remember she too will reach this lovely number in a few short years!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! We're celebrating your day wiht a 2 hour delay due to a freezing fog warning! Crazy, I know.

Do have a great day!
Elly Gilbert said…
Happy, happy, happy birthday! I'm coming to visit y'all at lunch! You deserve a wonderful day!
Anonymous said…
35 today you can't be because I'm only 39. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
is it lame that i came to your blog as soon as i got home? should you ever venture into other realms of the blogosphere, mine is: www.xanga.com/your_friend_micah

Happy birthday! (I thought you were younger than 35, for the record.)
Megan said…
Hey Papa ... you're only 39??? Then, really, I should be like, what? Nine?

Denise ... it doesn't matter. She still reminds me that I will always be older than her. :)

Elly ... thank you soooo much! Hugs!

Micah ... you are soooo not lame. Cuz guess what I'm reading right now (sort of multi-tasking right now ... :) ...)???
Anonymous said…
OH, Meg, 35 is a gorgeous time.....glow, be radiant ---you can be whatever you want to.
Cindy
A Davis said…
They say your thirties are the best... :)

Popular Posts