ANTIQUING

I love to go to antique shops. I love to look for bargains. I love to look for those hard-to-find items and unique, funky things.


Yesterday was a gorgeous day to do just that. I went to Shelbyville with Christy, and we hit two of my favorite stores; JUST FOR FUN and THE RUBY ROOSTER.

I found this very cool, very funky creamer at JUST FOR FUN. It's Czechoslovakian, very unique in and of itself because ... well, last time I checked, Czechoslovakia no longer exists as a country, right?




Anyway, I think I may have found my new obsession!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You can find the COOLEST things in antique shops... I have an old stained glass window from a church that was being torn down in Louisiana - thats my absolute favorite find so far. I have a real cool fireplace mantel too:-)

Popular Posts