MIRROR, MIRROR ON THE WALL

I had a horrible realization last night. I have turned into my sixth grade teacher. Miss S. was mean, and I intend M.E.A.N. MEAN! She was so strict that you dared not breathe without asking her permission first. She was ridiculous with her ability to be strict.

As I think back on it, I believe she was the age I am now, 35, and she was single like me. In fact, the only difference between us was that she had long chin hairs, and I pluck my chin hairs before they get too long!

Great! I've turned into Miss S.!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I ran into my former high school health teacher and told her I too was a teacher. She asked if I was mean as she. I replied.....OF COURSE!!!!!!! We teachers have to stick to together!!!!

Cindy
Anonymous said…
Thanks for writing this.

Popular Posts