Photos I've Taken Recently

These cute guys were at a little cabiny gift shop in Brown County, Indiana.  I feel as though I need a few for my yard!

An absolutely FABULOUS place to have lunch in Brown County, Indiana.  YUM YUM!

Midway, Kentucky -- Spring Break -- March 2012


Emmy -- on kitty marijuana ... otherwise known as cat nip

Emmy monitoring printing procedures

Emmy just being Emmy

The Governor's Mansion on Derby morning ... an overcast day

The State Capitol on Derby morning

The Capitol Rotunda ... soooo beautiful!

Emmy the Wonder Cat being wonderful

My most excellent teammate and friend, Erin and I  on Field Day!

A showy lily in my yard

Me on the House and Garden Tour

Some absolutely GORGEOUS flowers on the side of the a local church here in town.
Emmy lounging during breakfast time

Comments

Popular Posts