I have to admit. I surprised myself. I really thought that I'd written some long, lofty goals (clearly, I've not revisited them very much -- or at all -- over the past year), but happily, I did not.
My 2012 Resolutions in review:
- Get this place (i.e., house) organized
- Have a plan for more exercise
- Eat more veggies
- Entertain more
- Get out of the house more
- Get this place (i.e., house) organized -- there is always room for improvement in this area. My "room" for improvement is my office. As I organized, what didn't have a place found its way into my office. Therefore, one of my 2013 resolutions should be to organize my office.
- Have a plan for more exercise -- Boy did I! On June 21st, I started walking with my friend, Vivian. We started out walking just a couple of miles, and it soon bloomed into 3 miles every single day. Over the Christmas holidays, I've had a really hard time keeping that habit up, but after the New Year, I am back to it! I have to. My body feels so much better, and I've been so much healthier because of it.
- Eat more veggies -- I've done okay with this. Fits and spells, fits and spells. I do believe there is more to add to my plate in the veggie department.
- Entertain more -- I've failed miserably at this one. So, I might roll this one over to 2013.
- Get out of the house more -- in some ways, I did an okay job of this. In other ways, not so much. I think I need to maybe roll this one over as well.
- I want to FINALLY organize/redo my office. I'd like to make it a space that I can create in ... both writing as well as my home decor "stuff."
- I want to commit to increasing my exercise regime. Perhaps add another mile as well as doing some strength training.
- I want to be more creative, and I want to carve out more time to do so. I also want to make some extra money doing so.
- I want to be more fiscally responsible.
- I want to be more social ... more dinner parties ... more get togethers with friends ... more times to socialize and enjoy the company of others.
- I want to find free ways to be more creative in my yard ... free landscaping ... free landscaping design ...
Join me as I blog about all the craziness that will be sure to ensue!
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!!!!