So, here it goes ... my midweek confessions.
- I rewash more loads of laundry than I care to count. What a waste in the area of my water and sewer bill. For some reason, I just can't seem to remember that I have run laundry. What is wrong with me? Wait! Don't answer that.
- I don't wash out my travel coffee mug every night. I know. Considering I am surrounded on a daily basis by coughing, snotty, sneezing wonders, you would think I'd scour the thing in Clorox or something. I don't. Sometimes, I just rinse it out and go. I'm disgusting. I know this.
- I can't remember the last time I actually scrubbed my personal bathroom sink out. Again, I know. I am disgusting.
- My corner lot is the depository for every one's crap that they throw out their windows. I let it blow into other people's yards. It will eventually do so.
- I never iron ... it's against my religion. I will wear wrinkled clothing rather than drag out the iron and ironing board. In fact, I've had the same ironing board cover on my board since ... ummm ... 1996? It's the ugliest thing ever ... so not hip and happening. But seriously. Why replace it? It's hardly been used!
- I can't remember the last time I mopped my kitchen floor. I know. I am disgusting.
I think I need to read a few blogs about organization and cleaning!