SEASONS

This season.

I don't like it.

No, not the actual season. I LOVE SPRING!

No, this season in my life.  Everything is breaking and falling apart and the money.  Oh my word, the money!  It makes my head hurt.

How do you pay for it all?

The stress of this burden weighs heavily on me.  Especially when I attempt to figure this out on my own.  I am slooooooooowly learning to rely on a higher power.  As I've mentioned before, I am Christ-follower, Jesus-lover kinda girl, and I know that I can go to Him with my burdens.  He works them out for good.

He's cool like that.

The problem is that I tend to try to take control of the situation ... cuz, well, I'm stubborn like that.

From the womb, stubborn, y'all.

Pretty sure some of my first words were something along the lines of "I DO IT!"

My mom, always quick with the advice, texted me: "Have you prayed?"

You would think, being the Christ-follower that I am, that would have been my first thought.

Y'all.  I am hopeless.

I prayed.  I asked others to pray.  And I gotta tell you, sitting here now, I am at peace.

Seasons are just that.  Seasons.  Here for a time.  Gone for a time.

Prayer is powerful, and I MUST remember to ride this storm with it.

Comments

Popular Posts