DREAMING A LITTLE DREAM

From what I understand about dream analysis, and my understanding is limited, dreams tell a lot about a person. In my case, that is some seriously scary stuff that's being told about me -- relatively sure of it!

For instance, last night I dreamt that our entire staff went to the Bahamas. I was wearing a bikini, and I got compliment after compliment on said bikini. We spent our days laying around on the beach, playing in the water, and being taught scuba diving by our gym teacher, as scuba diving was going to be a required KCCT CORE CONTENT piece.

Now, honestly, I think I need a vacation, and my subconscious was crying out in desperation for it last night. However, there could be some deeper meanings open for interpretation there.

And I'm relatively sure that my friends Elly and Carrie will be very willing to share those interpretations with me ... they are good at that!

Comments

Popular Posts