READ SOME BOOKS IN 2014 CHALLENGE UPDATE

I set out to read some books in 2014.

No lofty goals for this girl.  No sir.

Just a simple "read some books" sort of goal.  Considering, I've had a real dry spell in the area of reading, reading any book is a step in the right direction.

So, far, I've read some interesting books.

THE IMMORTAL LIFE OF HENRIETTA LACKS by Rebecca Skloot.
THE CUCKOO'S CALLING by Robert Galbraith
LABOR DAY by Joyce Maynard
THE GOOD DAUGHTERS by Joyce Maynard

My favorites, so far, are LABOR DAY and THE GOOD DAUGHTERS.  While the second of the two titles, I was able to guess the plot, it still was well-written and left me thinking, "Wow!"  Just. Wow.
Well, check me out!  I've read four books in my READ SOME BOOKS IN 2014 Challenge.  I am rocking this out!

Comments

Popular Posts