I'M BACK ...

... and not a moment too soon, I might add!

Hello world! I missed you! Really, I did. I need a moment ... just to bask in your wonderfulness .... aaaahhhhh!

That's nice.

So where have I been?

Well, now there is a story ...

My computer got sick ... with a virus ... I virus I didn't know I had ... I virus I SHOULD have known I had since, well, I'd just resubscribed to a VIRUS DETECTING SOFTWARE SYSTEM ... ONLY IT DIDN'T DETECT IT!!!

Did I mention I just spent $50 on this so-called virus program?

Yeah, good times!

So, apparently, this virus was eating away at my system files, and one day, my computer just said, "ENOUGH ALREADY! I DON'T FEEL GOOD! I'M GOING TO GO HIDE UNDER MY GIGABYTES AND STUFF, AND DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO COME AND FIND ME!"

Now, I can sympathize, seeing as that is all I moaned the entire month of February. However, the build-up of random drivel and anecdotes in my head have caused a near brain explosion, which is never pretty and always messy ... oh, and there's this whole issue of not having my taxes done, and oh, did you know they are due in like 11 days??

Yes, I am kissing my hard drive as I type this, and I'm pretty sure I proposed marriage to the prepubescent kid that helped me carry the thing to my car. I am just that happy.

My suggestion would be to sit back, sip a latte, and settle in for what will prove to be a very lengthy set of posts this evening.


Comments

Anonymous said…
glad you are back!

Mom
Megan said…
ME TOO!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Me too!!!!!!

~2-E
Anonymous said…
Me three!!!

~Denise
Anonymous said…
me four!!!!!!!!

NeeCee
Elly Gilbert said…
Gimme an "M", gimme an "E", gimme a "G-A-N"....what's it spell??? MEGAN!!! Woohooo...you're back!

Popular Posts