Blogging The Positive Each Day ... Take 2

Soon after I stepped out there and said I would blog every day about something positive in my day ... well, my computer decided to stop connecting to the internet.

Phooey on it!

I am currently using another means of blogging. So, I am going to try to catch y'all up on the positives since I last left you all....

Here ya go!

January 3rd ... I made two soups in two different crock pots. I had soups for days! I also went to the Wednesday night water aerobics at the Y, and it was an AWESOME class!

January 4th ... Made another trip to water aerobics, and I worked out hard that night. It felt good, and I felt good when I left. Water aerobics is a lot of fun!

January 5th ... I have spent the last five days sticking to my goal of spending time in the word every day. YAY ME!

January 6th ... Got to spend my Christmas money on some fun, new items at one of my favorite stores, Tipsy Gypsy!

January 7th ... Went to lunch with my PCG and Mom and Dad. It was fun to get together as a great, big group.

January 8th ... I was VERY productive this particular night with lots of furniture rearrangement, laundry, etc., but very little sitting on my hiney!

January 9th ... This day was a hard one to figure out a positive part. However, I realized that having my parents close was an absolute POSITIVE.

January 10th ... My garage was organized while I was at work! It looks great in there now.

January 11th ... We found out that were getting a half day on Friday due to impending freezing rain. Also, it was 63 degrees that day!

January 12th ... A half day with lots of naps and some reading done.

January 13th ... Because people were still scared of the "snow," Kroger wasn't the crazy Saturday it usually is. 

January 14th ... Spent the afternoon with Mom, Dad, and Ann in Lexington.

And there you have it. Some positives that have occurred over the last two weeks. 

Comments

Popular Posts