ERRANDS CAN BE FUN

Today did not pan out the way I had initially planned, and I couldn't be happier about it.

I had planned to stay home and organize everything.  Instead, I ran errands all over town this afternoon with the 'rents.

I tackled almost all of the errands except the Bourbon coffee and the meat market. Those might have to happen tomorrow.

We spent the afternoon laughing, being goofy, and getting done what we needed to get done. I still managed to clean up my living room, put another load of laundry in the washer, picking up the kitchen and dining room, and putting away some stuff that was in DESPERATE need of being put away.

I LOVE the feeling of organization.  I LOVE feeling like things have places. And I LOVE purging stuff! 

Amazingly enough, this weekend was highly rejuvenating! I feel like I am ready to tackle the rest of the week having spent time with the people I love the most in the world. Here's to a fun, productive week!

Comments

Popular Posts