INSPIRATION? OR A COMPLETE ENERGY SUCK?

I was looking for something encouraging to send to someone the other day, but found this instead.



It spoke to me.

It moved me.

It made me stop and think, "Wait! Is this about me? Or is it for me?"

These days, I am not looking for anything more to suck away what little energy I have left. I have too much in my life right now doing that for me.  In fact, if you sit down in my living room right now, you can practically HEAR the sucking sounds ... all that energy draining away.

So, yeah. I need no more energy sucking.

Lately, I feel like a pick poorly ... I pick chores that don't inspire ... pursuits that don't inspire ... hobbies that don't inspire, and, yes, in some cases, people who don't inspire.

But this quote made me stop for a moment and wonder; am I doing that to others? Am I one of those soul-sucking individuals that is stomping on every ounce of inspiration that there is to be had?

As much as I desire to remove those types of people from my life, I hope I am not one of those people for others ...

Comments

Popular Posts