Thursday, December 26, 2019



Ahhhh....the day after Christmas!  The glow and magic of the day is still lingering, and every thing in the world still seems so lovely and pure. Until your neighbor across the street unceremoniously rips down all vestiges of Christmas and goes on with life. 

Is it just me?  Or is there a rapid move for most folks to move on with life. Like, "Yep!  Magic is over!  Next!"  

Maybe if they hadn't put their Christmas stuff up during Halloween ... 

But speaking of magic, Maizy and O'Malley aren't sure what to think of the box from where music is floating.  My sister and I did a bit of antiquing yesterday, and I found a couple of old records. In the video above, you will notice I am playing one of those records on my Victrola. They are both puzzled and a bit fearful. 


This poor tree is still hanging in after being treated like a jungle gym for the last three weeks. I'm going to make it hang in a few more days ... at least through the New Year. I'd love to make it to Twelfth Night (Epiphany), but I am not sure if the kittens can manage to keep it upright until then.  We shall see...

Comments

Popular Posts