SOMETHING FUN FOR THE EVENING

What is the geekiest part of your music collection?
**I just got rid of a bunch of CDs and tapes in anticipation of moving across the country. Sheena Easton was in tape form! :)

Do you have a completely irrational fear?
**That I'm going to die while I'm on vacation, and that someone will have to go into my house and see my mess. :)

What is a physical habit that gives away your insecure moments?
**Looking at the floor

Describe your bed?
**Girlie wrought iron number with a cat hair covered white duvet

Do you know how to play poker?
**PLEASE!! I can hardly manage euchre and gin rummy!

What do you miss most about being little?
**don't have to worry about financial issues

Are you happy with your given name?
**I used to hate it, but its grown on me.

How much money would it take to give up the internet for 1 year?
**Probably a million dollars, I don't know if I could.

What color is your bedroom?
**A very, very light blue ...

What was the last song you listened to?
**the new Keith Urban song ... can't remember the name, but he's singing about crying ...poor guy!

Have you ever been in a play?
**Oh yeah ... WAAAAY too much fun!

Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
**Most of the time.

Do you spend more time with your girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse or yourfriends?
**No boyfriend right now so I spend a good deal of time with my friends.

What's one instrument you wish you could play?
**Guitar and drums! I secretly want to be a rocker chick!s

Something you love and hate?
**Ice cream.....I can't resist it so I hate that it exists.

What kind of bedding do you use?
**Right now? FLANNEL!!!!!

What's one language you want to learn?
**Spanish

What do you order at a bar?
**A sangria

Have you ever pierced your body parts?
**my ears ... twice in both ears.

Do you have any tattoos?
**nope .. but I've thought of it before ... getting a tatoo, that is.

Would you admit to getting plastic surgery if confronted?
**I'm against it for purely comestic reasons. I plan to age gracefully or ungracefully.

Do you drive stick?
**Nope. Although, I should probably learn.

What's one trait you hate in a person?
**Arrogance

What kind of watch do you wear?
**Don't wear one. Rely on my cell phone.

Do you consider yourself materialistic?
**Depends on my mood.

What do you cook best?
**Mom's Yummy Beef Stew, Scalloped Corn, Natalie's meatloaf,

Favorite writing instrument?
**Mechanical pencils and any cool marker I can get my hands on. I'm a menace in an office supply store.

What kind of books do you like to read?
**Anything with suspense.

If you won the lottery, what would you do?
**Pay off my student loans and my "unemployment credit card" debt!

Burial or cremation?
**cremation ... TOTALLY

What's one thing you are a sore loser at?
**I don't like to admit I am wrong.

If you don't like a person, how do you show it?
**I usually ignore them

Do you cry in front of your friends?
**I'm sure I have ...

What kind of first impression do you think you give people?
**I've been told I come off as aloof and snooty.

What's one thing you like to do alone?
**I'm always alone! The better question is what don't I like to do alone.

How many drinks before you're tipsy?
**Oh gosh! I'm a light weight ... one or two glasses of wine!

Have you ever done any illegal drugs?
**nope.

Do you think you're cute?
**lately? no.

What's the most painful experience you've ever had?
**Mentally - the death of loved ones
...Physically - my back going out last winter. Worst pain I've ever felt in my life!

Favorite communication method
**Nothing beats a good, old-fashioned card. Although, I do more emailing than anything else!

Comments

Popular Posts