WHAT DOES BMDUBR MEAN?

BMDUBR ... I saw that on a vanity plate today. I don't know what it means.

Since I've yet to come up with a passable solution to world hunger, I thought I would tackle the whole vanity plate mystery.

On my way to church this morning, a BMW, buzzed past me. The license plate caught my attention, as such plates usually do. The reason being, it perplexed me, as most plates like this one do. I have no idea what it's suppose to mean.

BMDUBR ... what does that mean?

This brings me to another question ... what purpose do vanity plates serve other than to confound those, like me, on the highway that spend way more time than is humanly necessary trying to figure it all out. I mean, I spent all of the time I should have been listening to the sermon, racking my brain to come up with possible acronyms or pithy, one-word phrases. Nothing! Came up totally empty.

Why do people do this? Why aren't they happy just getting a randomly ordered sequence of letters and numbers like the rest of us average joes. Why do they deem themselves a cut above the rest of us?

On second thought, I think solving world hunger is definitely easier!

Comments

Popular Posts