PLEASE PASS THE ELECTRIC BLANKET

It was ONE DEGREE when I crawled into my truck yesterday morning.

It was NINE DEGREES when I crawled into my truck this morning.

A veritable heat wave!

I had the opportunity to move to Phoenix last year, at about this time, and for the life of me I can't remember why I didn't go ... (oh yeah!!!! ran out of money ... ).

It is freakin' cold, and I just HATE freakin' cold!!! It makes me crabby, and, oddly enough, it makes me sleepy. Or maybe that's just because I was up until 10:30 p.m. doing homework for my on-line class. Don't even get me started on that one ...

I think I understand why hot toddies are so popular this time of year. It has nothing to do with taste, because I understand that Hot Buttered Rum is relatively nasty! I think it's because people are desperate to stay warm!

Comments

Popular Posts