SMUDGE THE CAT

Smudge the Cat is one my parents' boys. He's one of the funniest cats I've ever met. He's a Maine Coon, a breed of cat that has personality in spades!


One of the things that is so funny about him is that he actually THINKS he's suppose to be doing the same thing as a human. FOr instance, he feels that when lunch or dinner is being served, there's a standing invitation for him as well. Without being asked, he bellies up to the bar and sits there with this expectant look, as if he's saying, "Um ... hello!? I'm here. Where's my plate?"

These photos were taken while I was home over Christmas break ... and while I was trying to eat some lunch.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You should see him sitting on the vanity waiting for a drop of water to come out of the faucet! It's a scream!

Mom

Popular Posts