THE HEALING POWERS OF CHOCOLATE

I am self-medicating with mini-chocolate bars, and I don't even care that Dr. R told me on Tuesday that I'm getting "more mature [insert "YOU'RE OLD!" here] and that when you're more mature [insert "YOU'RE OLD!" here], your body's metabolism doesn't get the jump start you once received when you were in your twenties [insert "YOU'RE OLD!" here]. Therefore, you really have to make caloric-burning exercises a MUST in your life."

Yep. I don't even care.

Nope ... not one bit. I don't care one bit that my teammate Stephanie just came in, saw my pile of mini-chocolate bar wrappers, and then witnessed my chair dropped 5 inches from its original setting, making it that much closer to complete disintegration due to the shear magnitude of my weight.

Nope ... I don't care.

Ahhhh .... glorious sugar high!

Comments

Big Red said…
You'll care tomorrow !!!!

Popular Posts