THE MAKING OF A SLUG

I used to be soooo on top of things.

I never used to sit in front of the TV, falling asleep like some old lady in need of a walker.

I used to have energy.

I used to live in a clean, organized house.

What has happened to me? Why can't I seem to break free from the slime of my slug-like life?

Currently, my sink is FULL of dirty dishes ... my bed is unmade (for the fourth day in a row) ... clothes are stacked on a chair rather than in their rightful places in closets and drawers ... my upstairs hallway is lined with boxes of crap that need to go somewhere other than my hallway ... piles of papers have yet to be filed or shredded.

Good grief! If I didn't know better, I'd say I was half way to the A&E show HOARDERS. Except, I'm not hoarding stuff -- I'm just not cleaning it up. I need to get control, and quickly!

Comments

Popular Posts