KIICKING BUTT

I wish I could say that I am KICKING BUTT. Sadly, it is my butt that is getting kicked.

This grad school class I am taking is doing some serious butt-kicking, and I'm at the point where I am sick of thinking about it, hearing myself talk about it, or witnessing myself writing about it. I'm sooooo over it.

The last few weeks of school are kicking my butt! I'm in a constant state of feeling like I'm treading water and yet am a few seconds away from drowning.

My diet is kicking my butt! I fell off the healthy-eating wagon and was promptly run over by it ... numerous times! I know I feel better when I exercise and eat right. I just can't seem to remove myself from the quagmire that is this ugly eating and Fat Cycle.

My butt is being kicked ... it feels ragged around the edges.

I need a break!

Comments

Popular Posts