A few views from my windows

The view from my living room

We in the Bluegrass were greeted with a fluffy, if not, wet treat this morning. SNOW! Normally, I would be grumbling about this, especially in light of the fact that yesterday morning, it was 67 degrees, but I don't know. Something seems just plain right about the snow on the ground as the Official Holiday Season kicks off.

Enjoy the less than professional looking snowy views out the various windows in my home, and I will snuggle down underneath my quilt and continue to sip my hot chocolate.
This is a view out of my dining room window into my "lovely" neighbors behind me. We didn't get off on the right foot when I moved in ... let's just say they aren't working for the town's Welcome Wagon.

One of the views out one of my bedroom windows. You are looking down on a portion of my side year and the back of my neighbors' yard.

The other view out of my other bedroom window -- that's my deck and some folks that live sorta behind me.

Emmy checking things out from her perch in the guest bedroom. That vantage point is from the front of the house.

The other guest bedroom window. That is my two oaks and a view of my neighbors' front yard.

Looking out the guest bedroom window again.

Comments

Popular Posts