SPRING BREAK TO DO LIST REVISITED

To refresh every one's memory, here is the SPRING BREAK TO DO LIST that I created for myself.

  1. Finish laundry (it was OUT OF CONTROL)
  2. Put away all of the clothes
  3. Organize closets
  4. Vacuum
  5. Dust
  6. Swiffer floors
  7. Mop bathroom and kitchen floors
  8. Do taxes
  9. Work on graduate school portfolio
  10. Work on project paper
  11. Work on my budget
  12. Organize and clean office
  13. Darn socks
  14. Call A1 Concrete
  15. Go through magazines and recycle
  16. Clean shower
  17. Caulk shower
  18. Weed
  19. Mow lawn
  20. Treat the wicker rocker
  21. Spray weeds
  22. Clean out gutters
So, how have I done, seeing as Spring Break officially ends at 4:45 a.m. tomorrow?

  1. Finish laundry (it was OUT OF CONTROL)
  2. Put away all of the clothes
  3. Organize closets I will say that this is an on-going project.  Every time I open my closets, I think there is room for improvement in this department.  However, I did go through and rearrange and organize.  So, overall, I accomplished what I set out to do. 
  4. Vacuum
  5. Dust
  6. Swiffer floors
  7. Mop bathroom and kitchen floors Perhaps that will be a job for one night this week??? Or this weekend?  Sadly, it just didn't happen.
  8. Do taxes
  9. Work on graduate school portfolio Ongoing ... never-ending ... 
  10. Work on project paper   Ongoing ... never-ending ... 
  11. Work on my budget    I didn't get as far as I would have liked on this one.  More work to be done!
  12. Organize and clean office   Ongoing ... never-ending ... save for summer break!??! 
  13. Darn socks   Tonight!!  If there is time ... 
  14. Call A1 Concrete  They never called me back.   GRRRRR!!!!
  15. Go through magazines and recycle
  16. Clean shower
  17. Caulk shower
  18. Weed
  19. Mow lawn
  20. Treat the wicker rocker
  21. Spray weeds
  22. Clean out gutters
Tonight, I, of course, have a TO DO LIST, and, for the most part, I think it's manageable.  
  1. Cut veggies for the week
  2. Get lunch packed and in the fridge.
  3. Coffee maker set 
  4. Clothes out of the week.
  5. A list of dinners for the week
  6. Journal 
  7. Work on paper
  8. Pick up the house
  9. Clean up the kitchen
  10. Get some banana bread in the oven while work on the paper.
  11. Get secret pal gift.
My goal for the next nine weeks is to really discipline myself to be much more organized than I have been in the past.  I start off well, but the wheels fall off that bus awfully quickly, and I get lazy again.  I want to try to keep the wheels on the bus for the entire nine weeks.  

Who is with me!?!?!   


Comments

Popular Posts