- Finish laundry (it was OUT OF CONTROL)
- Put away all of the clothes
- Organize closets
- Swiffer floors
- Mop bathroom and kitchen floors
- Do taxes
- Work on graduate school portfolio
- Work on project paper
- Work on my budget
- Organize and clean office
- Darn socks
- Call A1 Concrete
- Go through magazines and recycle
- Clean shower
- Caulk shower
- Mow lawn
- Treat the wicker rocker
- Spray weeds
- Clean out gutters
So, how have I done, seeing as Spring Break officially ends at 4:45 a.m. tomorrow?
Finish laundry (it was OUT OF CONTROL) Put away all of the clothes Organize closetsI will say that this is an on-going project. Every time I open my closets, I think there is room for improvement in this department. However, I did go through and rearrange and organize. So, overall, I accomplished what I set out to do. Vacuum Dust Swiffer floors
- Mop bathroom and kitchen floors Perhaps that will be a job for one night this week??? Or this weekend? Sadly, it just didn't happen.
- Work on graduate school portfolio Ongoing ... never-ending ...
- Work on project paper Ongoing ... never-ending ...
- Work on my budget I didn't get as far as I would have liked on this one. More work to be done!
- Organize and clean office Ongoing ... never-ending ... save for summer break!??!
- Darn socks Tonight!! If there is time ...
Call A1 ConcreteThey never called me back. GRRRRR!!!! Go through magazines and recycle Clean shower Caulk shower Weed Mow lawn Treat the wicker rocker Spray weeds Clean out gutters
Tonight, I, of course, have a TO DO LIST, and, for the most part, I think it's manageable.
- Cut veggies for the week
- Get lunch packed and in the fridge.
Coffee maker set
- Clothes out of the week.
- A list of dinners for the week
- Work on paper
- Pick up the house
- Clean up the kitchen
- Get some banana bread in the oven while work on the paper.
- Get secret pal gift.
My goal for the next nine weeks is to really discipline myself to be much more organized than I have been in the past. I start off well, but the wheels fall off that bus awfully quickly, and I get lazy again. I want to try to keep the wheels on the bus for the entire nine weeks.
Who is with me!?!?!