JUMBLED

I am having one of those weeks ... you know the type.  There is too much upstairs ... in my head ... and things are getting jumbled and rumpled and just not very clear. 

I am foggy.

I am not clear. 

I can't see the definite direction.

I am wandering aimlessly.

Of course, this lack of direction causes much anxiety in my upstairs (brain) region, because, with direction, it tends to hop down rabbit trails.  Hundreds of rabbit trails.  Thousands of them, really.  And scenarios are created.  And stories are born, and while that is a very lovely thought for a writer, the human being, girl-type in me just can't seem to form a logical explanation or thought.  That, my friends, isn't good. 

It isn't good at all.

It causes me to sit at green lights.

And walk down hallways with my mouth half-open (my allergies cause me to do that too)...

And stare off into the distance while standing at a window ...

And dream crazy dreams...

And randomly eat because I am unaware I am putting food in my mouth ...

And forget what I was doing and why I am in the room I am in (age causes me to do this too) ...

I need the JUMBLED to form something ... anything ... a shape ... a figure ... a mathematical problem.  I need to make sense of the nonsensical ...

Yep, it's been one of those weeks ...

Comments

Popular Posts