Midweek Confessions ... a Day Late
- I hate Valentines Day ... with a red hot passion. I want to be surprised with flowers or a Starbucks or a Diet Coke on regular days or a sweet note ... for no reason other than because I am adored. Not just because some marketing ploy tells someone to do so. I am glad I've made it through another IT SUCKS TO BE SINGLE Day.
- I cleaned my room over the weekend and within days, I had two piles of clothes laying on the floor. Why? Who knows!
- I have left the same sink full of dishes for two days ... unwashed. I am a pig.
- I am beyond giddy at the thought of finally having my fireplace fixed. I envision lots of evenings in front of it, enjoying a glass of wine ... and not getting anything done around my house.
- I am secretly scared I might blow myself up lighting my fireplace by myself. I suppose this isn't much of a secret any more.
- I have a box issue. Big boxes. Small boxes. Shirt boxes. Jewelry boxes. For some reason, I had started saving boxes ... for some yet unnamed purpose. I realized this was verging on hoarding, so I've begun the recycling process.