My midweek confessions ... such as they are.
- I have left the same three used Kleenexes sitting on my fireplace hearth for ... well, I've lost count on how many days they have been sitting there. I have someone coming to fix my fireplace in two weeks. I figure I've got time to move them to a waste basket ... or a new location closer to an actual waste basket.
- I used the term WASTE BASKET the other day in school. My kids had no idea what I was talking about. Is that now an old fashioned, passe term? I am ALWAYS hopelessly unhip.
- I often wear my work-out socks two days in a row. Oh what!? It's not 90 degree weather I am working out in ... yet.
- I often eat sandwiches for dinner because I am too lazy to make an actual meal. And I wonder why I am not losing weight at a quicker rate???
- I have listened to the Florida Georgia Line's CRUISE more times than is necessary for an almost 41 year old. Oh heck! What else am I suppose to listen to? I still feel 25 most days ... which reminds me ...
- I still consider myself 25 years old ... except on days when I can see crow's feet ... and my knees ache ... and my plantar fasciitis flares up. Then I feel 30.
- I am snarky. I like snarky. I have been snarky a lot this week.
- I ate a hamburger and fries for lunch today. It was one of THOSE days. So, basically, I am eating salad tonight.