ANOTHER BOOK CHALLENGE!

Okay, so every year (except for last year), I have created a challenge, and then I've floated it out into The Internets, that I will read 50 books in a year.

Then, dear internet, I fail.  Miserably.

Will I never learn?

Somehow, though, I feel like I can do it this time!  I am convinced of it.

To prove to you that I can, I am going to tell you that I've read my first book of 2015!!!  

THE GIRL YOU LEFT BEHIND by JoJo Moyes

Okay, I suppose I must now admit that I might have, hmmm, how shall I put this, cheated a bit?  Yeah, so I started reading it at the end of 2014.  But I finished it in 2015, so I am TOTALLY counting it!

Anyway, I thought it was a great read.  Not as good as her book YOU BEFORE ME, but still a good read.  I wasn't sure how it was going to end, and I was a little bit surprised by some of it as the end came into view, and the plot fully blossomed.  Yet, I was pleasantly surprised by how much I ended up liking the outcome.

So, there you have it.

One down.

Forty-nine more to go!

Comments

Popular Posts