MORE OR LESS

I didn't go to church today.  None of us did.  Not a great way to start 2015, but I had a screaming headache, and my mom wasn't feeling great.  So, we "fluffed the morning away," as my mom put it.  Well, I fluffed it away.  They, including their dog, slept it away!  Whatever.  They are still, technically, on vacation until tomorrow, when they head back to the great Icy Mitten.  It's supposed to be 9* up there, y'all!!!

At any rate, this fluffing time allowed me some time to do some serious world-peace-solving with my good friend ... okay, so we were sharing helpful article links back and forth across Facebook Messenger.  Listen, don't judge.  That is how we plan to solve world peace ... by world domination.

During said peace-solving session, my friend passed on her goals for 2015, which, while I said I wouldn't make goals in 2015, seem to mesh perfectly with my 2015 Word of the Year: DISCIPLINE.

I am sharing these with you now, because I just love them.  They are what I need to do while practicing discipline!


  1. Smile more.
  2. Stress less.
  3. Encourage more.
  4. Worry less.
  5. Write more.
  6. Procrastinate less.
  7. Make more.
  8. Spend less.
  9. Move more.
  10. Eat less.
These are my MORE OR LESS goals, which, when you really look at it, are all a means to my Word of the Year ends ==> DISCIPLINE.

Now, I wish I could tell you that I've practiced what I have been preaching (sorta preaching) since coming up with my Word of the Year ==> DISCIPLINE.  I haven't.  But, in my defense (if there is such a thing), I have, technically, still been on vacation. Who wants discipline when one is on vacation? 

You see where my trouble lies, no?

Tomorrow dawns bright and early (I have a feeling there will be an emphasis on early ... ugh), and tomorrow will also be a new page.  


Comments

Popular Posts