FEELING GRATITUDE FOR THE LITTLE THINGS....

There is so much for which to be grateful these days ...

Sometimes it's hard to see them when the minutiae of life piles up into a great, steamy pile of ... well, you know.

And yet, the little things are there, if you are willing to search for them, and while you're searching, you realize it's a lot easier than you first anticipated in recognizing them.


  • The sun came out which always go a long way in soothing my soul. 
  • I managed to get things cleaned up and organized in my house yesterday. Okay, not allll of the things, but enough that my life feels back "in the groove."
  • While embarrassing to admit, I made my bed for the first time in a very, very long time.  Don't judge.
  • I am slowly tacking the laundry that has threatened to bury me alive. 
  • I am purging stuff that has needed to be purged for a very, very long time.  I mean, FIVE pie plates!? REALLY!?
  • Eating fruit for a snack. 
  • Getting unexpected texts from friends. 
  • The beauty of a steaming mug of coffee.
  • Carving out time for blogging!
I could sit here for the next hour as I continue to list out the things for which I am grateful. But I have laundry to finish! 

I am grateful for the little things today....

Comments

Popular Posts