THINGS THAT ARE MAKING ME HAPPY


  • My new-to-me retro junky "dining room" chairs. I do love the funky, junky, industrial, rustic stuff.
  • The waves in my hair! I can encourage them again now that my hair is getting longer! I used to feel like a fraud when I would do my hair with the waves/loose curls. This is so self-absorbed, but I'm fixing to explain what I mean here.  You see, when I blow dry my hair, it's flat as a pancake ... until I go outside.  Then, little waves and curls begin to rear their faces? Do curls and waves have faces?  At any rate, I now scrunch with mousse and let my hair air dry, and boom! Waves and loose curls. I am going with it. It might look like a fright wig, but guess what?  I. Don't. Care. 
  • A whooooooooooole bunch of new earrings from my sister! She is purging and organizing, and she is reducing her earring inventory.  I was able to pick as many pairs as I wanted, and anyone who knows me knows how much fun earrings make me happy! Let's just say I am VERY happy. 
  • I heard a bird singing this morning with a Spring song! I just know it was! I cannot wait for Spring to arrive. 
  • I read a bit of a book today, and I didn't fall asleep. This is a HUGE thing for me. I fall asleep just picking books up.  It's pitiful. 
  • I made it to church today ON TIME...with a minute to spare!  Check me out! 
  • Some one complimented my outfit on Friday (okay, yes! I am STILL happy about it).  I must have been looking like a hot mess for a while now, because this is the first time in while that I've been complicated.  Bless it!

Comments

Popular Posts