ALWAYS CHECK IT OUT FIRST

The other day, I had to make a mad dash to the mechanic's as soon as the first foot hit the buses. I hate rushing out of school early, but there's no other time for me to get my oil changed.

At any rate, I sat in the waiting room, listening to mechanics banter about while CNN played some late, breaking news in the background ... over ... and over ... and over ... and over ... my cell phone broke my reverie, and as I grabbed it out of my purse, I noticed that it was a co-worker of mine. I promised her anonymity on this, so I won't mention any names.

The following is the conversation I had with my co-worker this particular day in question.

"Hello?"

"Hey Megan. You wouldn't happen to be in your room right now, would you?"

"No. Sorry. I had to run to the auto mechanics. Why? What do you need?

She laughs ....

"You're going to laugh at me. I'm in the girls' bathroom, and there isn't any toilet paper in here. I was going to have you come and bring me some!"

Me laughing .... "Oh too funny! Well ... I wish I could help you out."

Hey ... desperate times call for desperate measures!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Too funny!!!!

NeeCee

Popular Posts