JUST DON'T DO IT

You know when your hair gets to that point that if you don't go in and get it cut or trimmed or shaved right off, it's going to drive you to drink?

You know when you're desperate for any sort of change with it, that you start digging through your bucket of "old crap" in your linen closet, looking for any miracle serum or spray you can find?

You know when you finally find something, you sniff it and think, "Hey, the stench isn't that bad?" ... and it you decide to smear it on your hair?

Yeah ...

JUST DON'T DO IT!

I did it this morning, and I'm telling you ... JUST DON'T DO IT! Once I got it on my head, the smell got worse, and it was too late to rewash the hair and start all over again. I'm just hoping that my hair makes it through the day without ...
a.) becoming a toxic wasteland
b.) falling out in clumps
c.) turning into a waxy mass on the top of my head.

UGH! I'm left wondering why I even bother trying ....

Comments

Denise said…
Sure know that feeling! About a week ago I tossed years worth of said "stuff" and "miracle things" from the cupboard! I was amazed at the new found space! Might be a time for you too...just sayin
Elly Gilbert said…
This is one time I'm kind of glad we don't work in the same building any more.
Big Red said…
I have that problem all the time also . :>)

Popular Posts