T.G.I. COULD THIS WEEK HAVE BEEN ANY LONGER!?!!?

It's Friday, and it's a good thing too, because I'm not sure I could have lasted.

It's not that I'm in a bad mood or anything.

It's my brain ... it's not working. In fact, it's flat out refusing to work. I think I heard it squeal, "I'm done! Not takin' it anymore. I'm outta here!" Yeah ... pretty sure that's what it said.

That might explain why I poured a 20 oz. mug of coffee, turned around, and walked out the door, leaving the mug on my counter.

It might also explain why I jetted out of bed this morning, certain I'd slept through my alarm, and it was only 4:08.

It might also explain why I've lost a library book (in my house!), and why I bought a newspaper yesterday and NEVER read it.

Comments

Denise said…
Whew, definetly time for a weekend!
Elly Gilbert said…
ONE MORE WEEK....

Popular Posts