COMPUTER PROBLEMS AND FINALLY SOME SUN!

Thursday evening my computer refused to work ... refused to turn on ... refused to allow me to abuse it any further by taking it to Facebook and blog sites and coupon sites and all the other benign places it and I frequent on our nightly computing adventures. It decided it would go on strike.

Well, I fixed its little red wagon. I sent to Computer Surgeons where they assure me that it wasn't a Click Death, as they had initially thought (something that actually means you throw the whole thing out on the trash pile and go out and buy yourself a new one!). Currently, it's hooked up to monitors and and wires and stuff, sort of like a ventilator so it won't have to breathe on its own, and I should know on Monday whether or not I'm spending $150 to have it fixed or paying countless $$$ more to buy a new one. I'm voting for the $150 right now ... that's just me.

On a good note, as I write this, at a very top-secret location, I am killing time before I go to see yet another rental (this is a mind-numbing, hateful process that leaves me wondering about the minds of landlords everywhere ... I mean, if they had to live in the stuff they were marketing to me ....). And while I sit here at this top-secret location, the sun is struggling ever so slightly to show it's face, so to speak, to the rest of the world ... or at least our little part of the world here in Kentucky!

I've not seen the sun in so long, not only do I feel certain that I've got moss growing between my toes, but I am relatively sure I've forgotten what sun even looks like!

Comments

Popular Posts